Bold labels are required.
Austin Truck Accident Attorney
Texas Semi Truck Injury Lawyer
The truck driver was tired. He faced a fine if he didn't deliver his cargo on time. He had heard alcohol was a stimulant. The resulting crash left a young woman blind and wheelchair bound. Committed to Truck Wreck Victims in Texas
When a fully loaded 18-wheeler or semi truck hits a smaller vehicle, the damages are almost certainly catastrophic. Because of the high incidence of high damages and injuries in trucking accidents, trucking is heavily regulated. Attorney Leonard Gabbay is an experienced trucking accident lawyers. We know trucking rules and regulations and how to investigate a big rig trucking accident. Check out the types of truck driving accident causes we have worked on for other clients:
- Driver Fatigue
- Investigation of Truck Accidents
- Negligent Hiring
- Overloaded Trucks
- Punitive Damages in Truck Accident Cases
- Truck Safety Regulations
We are compassionate attorneys who take a personal interest in your well being and healing. We aggressively negotiate on your behalf with insurance companies and other parties who are potentially liable for your trucking accident and, if necessary, will fight for your rights in court. Our AV® Rated* law firm is dedicated to helping clients through all aspects of personal injury and wrongful death claims that arise from a tractor trailer accident.
- Have you made medical treatment your first concern? Make sure you see a doctor immediately for proper treatment and maximum healing. Our personal injury law firm will document and monitor your medical progress.
- Have you talked to a lawyer about your trucking accident? Talk to an attorney - not to an insurance adjuster. An insurance adjuster may try to delay or deny your claim. We focus on what is best for you and your case.
- Does your trucking accident need further investigation? Thorough accident investigation is important in trucking accident cases. We look into the truck driver's actions and record, as well as the trucking company's maintenance logs and training procedures. Was the driver on a deadline? Were driver fatigue, truck driver negligence, defective truck parts, or poorly maintained truck parts to blame?
- Are legal details detracting from your physical and emotional recovery? Depend on us. Your job is to heal. Our job is to take on the burdens of accident investigation, insurance negotiations, and, if necessary, taking your case to trial. We produce settlement videos in difficult cases, and we are experienced trial lawyers who fight for your rights and fair compensation.
Contact us for a free consultation. Whether recovering from a serious injury, such as a spinal cord injury, brain injury, or mourning the death of a loved one in a fatal truck accident, you can trust that you will have the complete, undivided attention of our truck accident lawyer-Leonard Gabbay.
We represent you - not the insurance company.
We also offer our article: Evening the Playing Field: What to Do in a Motor Vehicle Accident.
For more information about trucking accidents, see our Trucking Accidents Information Center .